Potatoes are versatile little things and fit right into the heart of many stir fry recipes! Knobby and sometimes intimidating looking, fresh ginger is a great way to add fresh flavor to a variety of meals and Smoothies. Have a look at this tasty and super easy Vegan Stir Fry Potatoes with Ginger.
Vegan Stir Fry Potatoes with Ginger Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 ½ Cups potatoes cubes (3 medium)
- ¼ Cup Snow Peas into pieces
- ½ Teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 4 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Flour Mix with 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Thin Sliced Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
- Salt to Taste
Vegan Stir Fry Potatoes with Ginger Recipe – Instructions:
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add in 1 ½ cups of potato cubes and fry till 10 minutes or brown in colour.
- Add in chopped garlic and sliced ginger.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of chopped snow peas.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of corn flour mixture, 1 ½ teaspoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of agave nectar, salt to taste and ½ teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Simmer for a minute or two and garnish with 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Serve hot.
Do try out this Vegan Stir Fry Potato with Ginger Recipe and let us know how you like it.
Get updates on our latest Vegan recipes by subscribing to our youtube
Go Vegan. Embrace Vegan Life. GoVeganLife covers vegan recipes for breakfast, appetizers, desserts, beverages and so much more. We strive to be a rich resource for all food vegan