Yearning for a delicious Vegan Donut Milkshake Recipe?
For most of us, milkshakes are not just tasty and heavenly—they make us nostalgic too. They remind us of the good old days of candy popsicles, ice creams and drugstore fountains.
It is hard to go wrong with milkshakes. They require no cooking and the prep time is bare minimum. Moreover. they allow us to be more creative with the ingredients.
Vegan Donut Milkshake Recipe
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- ½ Frozen Banana
- 2 Vegan Donuts (1 for the recipe and 1 for serving)
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Ice Cubes
- Take a blender; mix all the ingredients mentioned above until smooth.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Take a glass, pour the mixture into it.
- Garnish with cinnamon and serve with vegan donut.
- Enjoy with friends and family
Hope you like this Vegan Donut Milkshare Recipe. Share your experience with us once you make vegan donut milkshake using this recipe
To receive latest updates on our Vegan Milkshaes and Smoothies receipes, you may subscribe to our youtube channel