A lively Mocktail to rave it up a notch and get the party started!
Mocktail with rich and fun flavours made from fresh fruit and juice. It not only comes in handy to be served during parties but also is very refreshing during the summers.
It requires a blender, fresh strawberries and Passion Fruit Juice to get the tangy taste. We also add sugar while we blend in the 3 ingredients. The texture of the puree is smooth and flavourful.
Pour in the juice in your glass and serve with Club Soda/Carbonated Water with some fresh strawberries.
Vegan Strawberry Soda Mocktail Recipe
- 1 Cup Strawberry
- ¼ Cup Passion Fruit Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Sugar
To serve with:
- Ice Cubes
- Carbonated Water/ Club Soda
- Fresh Strawberries
- In a blender, combine Strawberry, Passion Fruit Juice, and Sugar until smooth.
- Fill about half a glass of Strawberry & Passion Fruit Crush
- Add ice cubes, top it up with fresh strawberries
- Add a bit of carbonated water/club soda.
- Serve Cold
Hope you enjoyed this Vegan Strawberry Soda Mocktail Recipe. Please share your feedback via the comments below
To receive latest updates on our latest Vegan Mocktail receipes, you may subscribe to our youtube channel
Go Vegan. Embrace Vegan Life. GoVeganLife covers vegan recipes for breakfast, appetizers, desserts, beverages and so much more. We strive to be a rich resource for all food vegan