How to make vegan condensed milk? Make this easy non-dairy condensed milk with just 2 ingredients. You’re going to love how easy this vegan condensed milk is to make, and how absolutely tasty it turns out. It’s thick, creamy, and sweet to the extreme and tastes just like the dairy condensed milk .
Vegan condensed milk is made using coconut milk rather than any dairy milk. You can replace the coconut milk with any other dairy free milk. You can replace the sugar with a natural sugar like maple syrup, agave, or coconut sugar.
If you are allergic to lactose and are looking for perfect non –dairy condensed milk, then you have stopped at the right place. This easy lactose free condensed milk is just what you need.
Vegan Condensed Milk Ingredients:
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 150 Grams Sugar
Vegan Condensed Milk Instructions:
- Take a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
- Pour 400ml of coconut milk and 150gms of sugar. Cook on low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Let the sugar dissolve completely. Bring the mixture to a simmer or medium flame. Do not stir once the sugar is dissolved, as stirring may lead to crystallization.
- Cook on a low heat for around 30 minutes or until it is darkened or reduced to half.
- You may notice some foam forming on top. Slowly remove the impurities from the top and don’t put the spoon inside completely.
- Once it is ready, pour it into a jar to cool. Let it cool completely. Store the jar in the fridge. It will last for months.
Do try out this Vegan Condensed Milk and let us know how you like it.
Get updates on our latest Vegan recipes by subscribing to our youtube
Go Vegan. Embrace Vegan Life. GoVeganLife covers vegan recipes for breakfast, appetizers, desserts, beverages and so much more. We strive to be a rich resource for all food vegan