This one was a tough one to crack. It took me around 5 trials to get this vegan chocolate brownie recipe right. It tastes just like the regular brownies. Trust me, these are one of the most delicious vegan brownies you will make or come across. I say this confidently because a lot of my non-vegans friends love these vegan brownies and often request me to make some for them.
It was a tad bit difficult to o make these vegan chocolate brownies without egg or dairy. While i was doing my initial trials, I used oil for vegan brownies but those brownies just didn’t taste as good as these ones. I have used vegan butter instead of vegetable oil. I personally feel vegan butter in these brownies have played an important role and have improved the taste of the brownies.
They’re rich, fudgy, Slightly cakey, Chocolaty and very simple to make. Give these vegan chocolate brownies a try and let me know your feedback in the comments below.
Vegan Chocolate Brownie Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 Cups All purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- ¾ Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Melted Vegan Butter
- ½ Cup Soy Milk
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Mixed Nuts
- Pre heat your oven at 150 degree Celsius for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add all the wet ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Add melted vegan butter, Soy Milk or dairy free milk, water, Vanilla Extract and whisk all these ingredients together.
- Place a flour sifter in a large bowl. Add all purpose flour, Sugar, Baking Powder and Cocoa Powder in a large bowl. Sift all the powders. This will help break all the lumps of the flours which may have been formed during storage. Now we will take a whisk and mix all these ingredients.
- Use a spatula or wooden spoon to gently push the dry ingredients against the sides of the bowl to make a well. Now add all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Finally, we will add Mixed Nuts like Almonds, Cashews, and Walnuts to our batter to make the brownie nutty and crunchy.
- Grease the pan with butter and cocoa powder to ensure a clean release after baking.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan a couple of solid bangs on the countertop to release any air bubbles, and then transfer them to the oven.
- Bake for around 150 degree Celsius for 30 – 40 minutes depending on your oven.
- The delicious Vegan Chocolate Brownies are ready.
Do try out this Vegan Nutty Brownies Recipe and let us know how you like it.
Get updates on our latest Vegan recipes by subscribing to our youtube channel
Go Vegan. Embrace Vegan Life. GoVeganLife covers vegan recipes for breakfast, appetizers, desserts, beverages and so much more. We strive to be a rich resource for all food vegan