Looking for a healthy vegan quinoa recipe or wondering what’s the best way to cook quinoa? This savory, wholesome, and full of veggies Vegan Vegetable Quinoa recipe is pure comfort food in a bowl – and it’s so easy to customize with ingredients you have on hand!
Vegan Vegetable Quinoa Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Quinoa uncooked, rinsed with water and drained
- ½ Cup Boiled Corn
- 10-15 Florets Broccoli
- 1 Cup Mixed Bell Peppers
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Chopped Onion
- ¼ Cup Chopped Carrots
- 2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
Vegan One Pot Vegan Vegetable Quinoa Instructions:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add in chopped garlic and cook for half a minute. Add 2/3 cup of chopped onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add ¼ cup chopped carrots and 1 cup of quinoa. Sauté for a minute and add in 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low or simmer until quinoa is cooked to perfection and water is absorbed. It will take around 15-20 minutes.
- Add in broccoli florets, 1 cup mixed bell peppers, 1/2 cup corn, salt to taste, pepper to taste, 1 tablespoon paprika, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 tablespoon lemon zest and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Mix well and cover the lid and let it cook for 2 minutes
- Turn off the heat and let it settle down for 5 minutes and then garnish with parsley.
- Serve hot.
Do try out this Vegan One Pot Vegan Vegetable Quinoa Recipe and let us know how you like it.
Get updates on our latest Vegan recipes by subscribing to our youtube
Go Vegan. Embrace Vegan Life. GoVeganLife covers vegan recipes for breakfast, appetizers, desserts, beverages and so much more. We strive to be a rich resource for all food vegan