It is an ideal summer dressing which is all about simple ingredients and bright & fresh flavours. This is one of the fast and easy dressing recipies made with a few ingredients available in your fridge. An irresistible, mild spicy Indian style dip can be prepared using green coriander leaves, Mint leaves, lemon juice and peanuts. It is famous in western part of the world and referred to as cilantro chutney / Coriander Cilantro dressing paste and is used in so many cuisines.
Cilantro and Mint Leaves is a wonderful combo under any circumstance, which when whipped together leads to a very healthy and fresh salad dressing with a little spice… Amazing! Isn’t it. You could use this Coriander Cilantro dressing sauce with Salads, or dip it with an appetizer. It will taste just… WOW!!!
Cilantro Dressing Sauce Recipe Video (Coriander Chutney)
- 1 Bowl Cilantro (Coriander)
- ½ Bowl Mint Leaves
- ¼ Bowl Peanuts
- 8-9 Pieces Chillies
- 2-3 Small Pieces Ginger
- ½ Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt to Taste
- ½ Tablespoon water
- Before making the paste, ensure you wash coriander and mint bunch well.
- Take a jar of mixture. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves (You may use the stem’s softer parts, but if you’d like to remove them, that is alright too), chillies, peanuts (which are healthy and gives a different taste to the dressing), salt, ginger and lemon juice.
- Add ½ tablespoon of water to see the consistency.
- If little rough, then add water according to the consistency to make it smooth.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth consistency.
Do try out this Vegan Coriander Cilantro Dressing Sauce Recipe and let us know how you like it. Hope you enjoy munching on your snacks with this Vegan Coriander Cilantro Dressing Sauce Recipe
Get updates on our latest Vegan Dips and Sauces recipes by subscribing to our youtube channel