One of the best alternatives to the very classic pesto is Avocado Pesto. The creamy pesto, without being excessively rich, is very much indulgent, primarily due to healthy avocado which is healthy for your heart.
This recipe will be using a fresh avocado, a fruit (not a vegetable) which is know for its creamy consistency. It can be easy on the pockets if made at your own kitchen at home. This could well easily end up becoming one of your favourite dips for salads, sandwiches, vegetables of traditional potato chips. This pesto is so yummy – you will not realize that it is dairy free.
A precaution though: Consume it soon after preparing it, as the avocados have the tendency to turn brown if kept in open for too long
Vegan Avocado Pesto Sauce Dressing Recipe Video
- 1 Bowl Avocado
- ½ Bowl Mint Leaves
- 100 gms Cilantro(Coriander)
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- ¼ Bowl Walnuts ,Cashew mix
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Salt to Taste
- ½ Bowl Water
- Combine the Avocado, garlic, walnuts, cashews, mint leaves, salt and lemon juice.
- Put them in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped .
- A silky consistency along with cheese-like flavour and richness will be added by avocados to this recipe.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Process until fully mixed till smooth and creamy texture is formed.
- Move the pesto into a serving bowl.
- If freezing, transfer to an airtight container and sprinkle remaining oil over the top.
- You may freeze it for up to 15 days.
Do try out this Vegan Avocado Pesto Sauce Dressing Recipe and let us know how you like it. Hope you enjoy munching your evening snacks with this avocado pesto dressing
Get updates on our latest Vegan Sauce and Dressings recipes for Salads by subscribing to our youtube channel