As many of you may know, a crouton is a piece of baked or sautéed bread pieces. It is mostly used to add flavours and taste to salads and soups. These can be eaten as snacks too.
This is one of the easiest homemade vegan crouton recipe which is prepared entirely with all the ingredients easily available in your kitchen cupboard. They are not only addictive but absolutely delicious. I love salads and soups and what better way than croutons to jazz them up a bit. Convert your vegan brown bread loaf or a fresh baguette into delicious croutons in less than 20 minutes. Try these with your favourite soups or salads, they make a great pair.
Garlic and Fenugreek Croutons Recipe
- 4 Slices of Brown Bread
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Dry Fenugreek (Methi) leaves
- Salt To Taste
- Take 4 slices of brown bread
- Cut them into small square pieces and keep aside in a bowl.
- Add all the above listed ingredients into the bol and mix iy well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200oC
- Spread the seasoned bread onto an oven tray and bake for 15 minutes.
Do try out this Garlic and Fenugreek Croutons Recipe and let us know how you like it.
To receive latest updates on our latest Vegan Salad and Soup receipes, you may subscribe to our youtube channel
Go Vegan. Embrace Vegan Life. GoVeganLife covers vegan recipes for breakfast, appetizers, desserts, beverages and so much more. We strive to be a rich resource for all food vegan