If you are looking to make some delicious vegan, toasty and crunchy croutons, do try out this quick and easy recipe for Vegan Salt & Pepper Croutons. This recipe has the perfect combination of bold flavours which I am sure will appeal to everyone at the dining table.
Just to spice up your soups and salads, add some salt and pepper to these croutons for taste.
Not only do these salt and pepper croutons add up the extra flavor to soups and salads, these could also be used as a casserole topping, in stuffings, or just a munching snack
Salt And Pepper Croutons Recipe Video
- 4 Slices of Brown Bread (Non-Dairy)
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- Take 4 slices of brown bread
- Cut them into small pieces (square shaped) and keep aside in a bowl.
- Add all of the above listed ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 Degrees Celsius
- Spread the seasoned bread onto an oven tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite Salad or Soup
Do try out this Salt And Pepper Croutons Recipe and let us know how you like it.
To receive latest updates on our latest Vegan Salad and Soup recipes, you may subscribe to our youtube channel
Go Vegan. Embrace Vegan Life. GoVeganLife covers vegan recipes for breakfast, appetizers, desserts, beverages and so much more. We strive to be a rich resource for all food vegan