I’ve always been a pretty big fan of dip like sauces. I love sweet and spicy sauces. I wanted top experiment preparing a vegan garlic sauce with a combination of ingredients including garlic, chillies and tamarind.
I’ve always wanted to try my hand at this this spicy garlic sauce paste recipe since a while now, but it did take a while to develop it right. At times, either the texture wasn’t coming out quite right or the flavour wasn’t exactly what I wanted it to be. But eventually, it seems that I’ve cracked it.
Garlic comprises of just enough water which helps you turn it into a chunky paste merely by crushing and chopping it. With just a few more ingredients, you can transform the garlic into a smooth spread.
Garlic has a positive overpowering smell and tastes really good in some dishes due to the flavour it brings. Who doesn’t love the enticing aroma of garlic.
Vegan Garlic Sauce Recipe Video
- 10 -15 pieces of garlic
- 2 Teaspoons of Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Tamarind Sauce
- 1 Piece of Ginger
- 2 Teaspoons Water
- Salt To Taste
Instructions to prepare – Vegan Garlic Sauce Recipe:
- Remove the skin of garlic cloves and ginger. Give a good wash.
- Take a blender. Put the garlic, ginger, etc along with other ingredients to form a thick paste.
- The Vegan Garlic Sauce (Chutney) is very spicy. You can make it according to your taste.
- Transfer the prepared sauce into air tight container and use as and when you want.
- Store it in the refrigerator.
Tip: You can store this sauce in a small airtight container in refrigerator for a week .If you use it in any salads or veggies, please add only ½ a teaspoon as it is very spicy. However, you can use it as per your taste.
Do try out this Vegan Garlic Sauce Recipe and let us know how you like it. Hope you enjoy munching on your salads and appetizers with this Vegan Garlic Sauce Recipe Recipe
Get updates on our latest Vegan Dips and Sauces recipes by subscribing to our youtube channel