Want your VEGAN RECIPE to be published on GoVeganLife? Join our community of veganites and get featured as a recipe contributor today
Before you submit a vegan recipe at GoVeganLife, kindly go through the following guidelines to ensure that your vegan recipe posts get approved by our editorial team.
To contribute your recipes at GoVeganLife, please have a look at the following:
- The recipe needs to add value for the readers
- Check out our homepage and have a look at a few recipes to understand what kind of recipes are published here. Following are the categories we cover
- Lunch and Dinner
- Beverages – Hot and Cold
- Sides (Sauces, Salads etc)
- All Vegan Food
Remember a few important essentials before submitting your recipe:
- Quality of Recipe:
- Recipe needs to be written indepth and should cover the process in detail.
- Inclusion of screenshots and images is highly recommended as it gives exposure and results in enhanced engagement.
- Promote yourself:
- Backlinks in the author box are not allowed at GoVeganLife. However, in your author bio box, you are free to add your non-hyperlinked website .
- Feel free to add your social media profile links. This is essential so that your readers can get in touch with you.
- In case of an instance of plagiarism, where the recipe has been found to be copied from another source, the author will be immediately banned without warning and all his/her recipes will be removed.
- By submitting a post to GoVeganLife, you shall be giving us a copyright ownership of the recipe. This is required for DMCA compliance.
So, what are you waiting for. Get published right now!
If you have any question, feel free to get in touch with us via the contact form.